This online course provides resources to build knowledge, skills, capability, and sustainability in small business development in Queensland. The course will outline the knowledge and skills required to start, grow and consolidate a small business. Fundamentals of business design, development and sustainability will be covered.
This course is available to ? CQU students and alumni, CCIQ members.
· Are you an existing Small Business Owner / Decision-Maker or Do you intend to start your own business in the near future? Y/N (No, not eligible to continue.
Participants must indicate YES to at least one of the below:
· Are you a CCIQ member? Y/N
· Are you a current CQU student? Y/N
· Are you a CQU Alumnus? Y/N
Other Compliance Questions:
· Are you 15 years of age or over? Y/N (No, not eligible to continue)
· Do you permanently reside in QLD? Y/N (No, not eligible to continue)
· Are you an Australian citizen, or NZ citizen? Y/N (No, refer to next question)
o Do you hold a valid visa? Y/N (Only needs to be answered if they said no to the citizenship question. If they say no to this question they are not eligible to continue, if they say yes, we will need to find out which visa and check its eligibility)
Participants who say YES to any of the below ARE NOT eligible to continue:
Are you any of the below:
- A secondary school student,
- CCIQ/CQU Employee,
- Government employee, including government departments, agencies and local councils
|Course Type||Short Course (Professional Development)|
|How to Apply||Please Enquire|
Tertiary Admission Centre Codes (TAC) Codes
Study Mode Definitions
*All study modes may include Vocational placement and/or work integrated learning.
Select a course structure below to view the delivery details , including the different study modes offered for each structure.
approx. 20 hours