If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder, you may be eligible to apply directly to CQUniversity.
To be eligible for to apply directly, you must meet one of the following criteria.
- You are a Year 12 student, applying via the Principal’s Recommendation scheme.
You have successfully completed, or are completing, a prescribed CQUni course. This includes any of the following:
- You are an existing CQUniversity student applying to change your course.
- You are a previous CQUniversity student applying for readmission.
- You are applying to study via one of our Delivery Partner Agreements.
If you are an International Applicant, you should apply directly to CQUniversity via the iStart link below.
You are considered an international applicant if you meet one of the following criteria:
For further information please visit International Students.
- You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or dual citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- You are currently residing in Australia on a temporary entry permit.
- You are currently residing overseas outside of Australia.