Client-led 3.5 day workshop related to rail safety and derailment investigation.
|Course Type||Short Course (Non-accredited)|
|Fees||For detailed information on Course Fees, visit www.cqu.edu.au/fees|
|How to Apply||Please Enquire or Apply Online|
Nomination by the client
Professional development in rail safety and derailment investigation.
Upon completion of this Short Course students will receive a Statement of Attendance for NACC61067 - Short Course in Bespoke Rail Safety & Derailment Investigation.
The training will cover:
1. Steps/ actions to be taken immediately after the derailment occurs.
2. How to:
• collect evidence and data at the scene;
• analyse the evidence and data;
• report the evidence; and
• prepare and present the investigation report
3. The relevant personnel who should be involved at each step.
4. The expectations/ requirements of the Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) in relation to the investigation process and reporting requirements.