Client-led 3.5 day workshop related to rail safety and derailment investigation.
Nomination by the client
|Short Course (Non-accredited)
|For detailed information on Course Fees, visit www.cqu.edu.au/fees
|How to Apply
|Please Enquire or Apply Now
Tertiary Admission Centre Codes (TAC) Codes
Professional development in rail safety and derailment investigation.
Upon completion of this Short Course students will receive a Statement of Attendance for NACC61067 - Short Course in Bespoke Rail Safety & Derailment Investigation.
Study Mode Definitions
*All study modes may include Vocational placement and/or work integrated learning.
Select a course structure below to view the delivery details, including the different study modes offered for each structure.
The training will cover:
1. Steps/ actions to be taken immediately after the derailment occurs.
2. How to:
• collect evidence and data at the scene;
• analyse the evidence and data;
• report the evidence; and
• prepare and present the investigation report
3. The relevant personnel who should be involved at each step.
4. The expectations/ requirements of the Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) in relation to the investigation process and reporting requirements.