This online resource provides guidelines on getting started with the GPS system, using ArcGIS online, basis data analysis and scientific communication.
There are six (6) modules in this course, including:
There is no fee associated with this short course.
There are no specific entry requirements.
|Course Type||Short Course (Professional Development)|
|Fees||For detailed information on Course Fees, visit Short Course Fees|
|How to Apply||
For direct access to the resource, visit www.gpscows.com
Tertiary Admission Centre Codes (TAC) Codes
This resource provides Professional Development for high school teachers. This is a resource only and no CPD hours or Certificate of Completion will be allocated.
Study Mode Definitions
*All study modes may include Vocational placement and/or work integrated learning.
Select a course structure below to view the delivery details , including the different study modes offered for each structure.
1. Understand the process of getting started with the GPS including the following:
2. Understand the process of cleaning your data before analysis including the following:
3. Understand how to use ArcGIS online including the following:
4. Understand the process of getting your data ready for analysis in ArcGIS online and Excel including the following elements:
5. Understand how to communicate your research and findings through a poster
6. Have a basic understanding of how to read and interpret scientific papers.
There is no formal assessment.